FAQ- b4 edit by FrankHow do I place an order?
You may place an order online or by calling our Ballin's Magazine Street store at (504) 891-4502.
Shipping and Processing
We offer the following shipping options (some may vary):
FedEx Home Delivery
FedEx Two Day
FedEx Standard Overnight
- Some orders may require more than one package to ship; for these shipments the additional charge for two-day and overnight deliveries would be a per-package charge.
- Returns may affect final shipping charges. Shipping charges are not refundable unless merchandise is damaged or defective.
- If you request to change the destination address of a shipment in route, an additional charge may be assessed.
- Items ordered together may be shipped separately depending on stock availability. We will notify you if there is an item of out stock and provide an update on delivery dates.
- Orders will be shipped within 1 - 3 business days depending on stock availability. Some merchandise might be located in one of our 7 stores and require additional time for transfers.
We accept the following payment types for online purchases:
Credit Cards: The total dollar amount of your order is allocated at the time your card is approved, although payment (transfer of funds) does not occur until the order ships. If the amount charged exceeds your credit limit, your order will be automatically canceled.
Debit Cards: Payment is deducted from your account at the time your card is approved. A receipt is included with each order.
Sales tax is automatically applied to your order in accordance with individual state regulations if your shipping address is in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or the District of Columbia.
Returns & Refunds
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of eligible items within 7 days of delivery. All sale and clearance items are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
Returned merchandise should be unworn, unwashed, include the vendor tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective. A pickup and/or restock fee may apply.
Please enclose your receipt with the reason for the return or exchange. Send prepaid and insured package to:
New Orleans Knitwear
2917 Magazine Street, Suite 105
New Orleans, LA 70115.